You Can Search Here :)

Sunday, September 12, 2010

The Story Behind Dudz 2 Divaz


DUDZ 2 DIVAZ

by Jennifer Salhi


Several life changing events have taken place in my life. You know what I'm talking about, FAMILY DRAMA, CASH ISSUES, HEALTH SCARES, RELATIONSHIPS, yada, yada, yada. Well, this is the story about how Dudz 2 Divaz came about. It's my WHY!


A few years ago I promised my children that I would start a community awareness group for Sickle Cell Anemia to help kids like my 16 year old son, Chad. HE'S MY HERO. A shaken comrade that picks himself up time and time again from the battlefield, broken and beaten, worn and torn, yet his faith never faulters. Chad believes he will overcome his illness and makes every effort "TO BE ALL HE CAN BE!"


About a year and a half ago I was chosen to lead a women's referral group and I spoke about my dream to have a charity for SICKLE CELL ANEMIA. I founded a women's group is called IWIN - The International Women's Information Network. We meet each Wednesday to support one another in building your BRAND, your BUSINESS AND your BOTTOM LINE. A natural benefit of becoming a member is developing rapport with others and nurturing those relationships.


IWIN has become the catalyst for me to promote awareness for a cause so deep in my heart.


In 2009, I met Chris Kitchen from TAKE ACTION WELLNESS & FITNESS CENTER http://www.takeactioninc.com/ and we both knew there was powerful energy between us. We joined forces and began planning our future. Take Action is such a great place to MEET UP, GET FIT, GET WELL AND MAKE FRIENDS. It's just a really cool, hip place. I shared my vision of having quarterly events that would market and promote iWin members and Take Action. We have since had several events inside The Old Towne Mall and Take Action. Shot outs to Bonnie, Chris, Jane, Dr. Jessica, Sherry, Lynn, DeeDee, Kelly and Signe for being there and helping me bring my visions to life.


If you are wondering where the name Dudz 2 Divaz came from here it is. I was in the studio with Chief Big, CEO, Blackfist Entertainment and told him I was having a Divas Party. He looked at me and said ?DIVA? You and your girlfriends ain't no divas, your more like duds to me. (haha - that's family for you) Anyway that's how I coined the phrase Dudz 2 Divaz. A place to come get yourself transformed from a dud to a diva.


DUDZ 2 DIVAZ


*** Watch as guests DROP UP TO 3 SIZES in 10 Minutes ***

*** $5 Cover includes ***
*** Chocolate & Massages ***

*** Fashion Show provided by
*** Ms. Jen’s Long Island Ice Tea ***

*** International Cuisine ***
*** VENDORS ***

Zeal Studio w/ Pole Fitness - Premier Designs Jewelry - Surprise Party - Reflexology -Acupuncture - Scentsy - Mary Kay - Modern Woodmen of America - Sun on the Run -
PartyLite - Inner Health Chiropratic - Nutritional Counseling - Fitness Consulting, Body Reshaping, HealthTravelPro, and plenty of information on health, wealth, beauty and wellness.
*Participating vendors could change without notice.

*** Vendor Fee ***

$30 includes all of the guest services, Cash and Carry benefits and Visibility.


Contact Jennifer Salhi (Ms. Jen) - (563) 505-6639 http://www.facebook.com/jennifersalhi

No comments:

Post a Comment